Our mission is to support and empower our students in a safe environment by:
- Establishing a community where students and staff CARE about each other
- Helping students take responsibility for their CHOICES
- Inspiring students to have a positive ATTITUDE
- Teaching and modeling RESPECT
- Motivating students to put forth their best EFFORT
The G-Prep coordinator is responsible for collaboratively working with each student’s home school on each student’s behavior management and disciplinary actions. Students who have disciplinary problems in the program are monitored and disciplined in accordance with the school’s Code of Conduct. We help students make better decisions and choices by emphasizing their strengths and acknowledging their efforts by using PBIS.